What stood out to me yesterday was how to recognize wisdom in other people. That’s important.
But, today, I was struck more by how to recognize wisdom in myself. How can I know when I’m being wise and when I’m being foolish?
• Am I hardworking (v 1)?
• Am I productive (v 2)?
• Am I hospitable (v 3-4)?
• Am I generous (v 5)?
• Am I insightful and do I share insight with others (v 6)?
• Am I life giving to others (v 11)?
• Am I always the loudest voice in the room (v 13)?
• Am I ignorant and content to be so (v 13)?
• Am I lazy (v 14)?
• Do I only offer others what costs me nothing personally (v 17)?
• Am I life draining to be around (v 18)?
Mercy, y’all, this has me thinking this morning.
Happy Thursday! You are so very loved!
👉 Drop an emoji below if you could use a little more wisdom in your life! I’ll start. 😉