• is on a mission of justice (v 1, 3, 4) • will not grow weary from his work (v 4) • is a light for the nations (v 6) • opens the eyes of the blind (v 7) • sets prisoners free (v 7) • guides his people (v 16) • turns darkness into light (v 16) • makes rough places level (v 16)
“These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them” (v 16). 🙌🙌
O Jesus…without him, how lost I would be…
👉 Anyone feeling bruised today? Like a wick only faintly burning? (v 3)
God says, “I will take you by the hand and keep you” (v 6).
Whatever is troubling you today – Jesus is faithfully on a mission to make all things right. He will not grow faint or be discouraged.
How many times do we see those words in Scripture? We read them and think, perhaps, he’s not aware of our situation. Surely, if he knew what we were dealing with, he would not tell us that there was nothing to fear!
But the Lord knows the frailty of the human heart. So, he tells us not to fear and then he tells us why fear isn’t necessary.
I DO NOT HAVE TO FEAR BC:
• I have been chosen by God (v 8-9).
• The Lord is with me (v 10).
• The Lord will strengthen me (v 10).
• The Lord will put my enemies to shame (v 11).
• The Lord holds my hand (v 13).
• My Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel (v 14).
• The Lord will answer me when I call (v 17).
• The Lord will not forsake me (v 17).
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me… Psalm 23:4