What am I going to do?
Have you ever asked yourself that during a particularly trying time?
Here are seven things we can do when we don’t know what to do.
- Trust in God’s Word (v 42).
- Hope in God’s rules (v 43).
- Keep God’s law continually (v 43).
- Speak of God’s testimonies (v 46).
- Find our delight in God’s commandments (v 47).
- Lift our hands toward his commandments – praise and surrender (v 48).
- Meditate on His Word (v 48).
Whatever this day holds for you – whatever uncertainties await – just do the next thing. Take the next step. God’s Word is a light for your path. Don’t look all the way down the road. Don’t compare your path with someone else’s. Just ponder the path before you and take another step.