After chapters about dragons, beasts, and lakes of fire, the last two chapters of Revelation are like a breath of fresh air. A sip of cool water. A hug from heaven.
👉 The New Heaven and New Earth
• God will dwell with man (21:3)
• they will be his people (21:3)
• God Himself will be their God (21:3)
• God will wipe away every tear (21: 4)
• death will be no more (21:4)
• no mourning, crying, or pain (21:4)
• all things made new (21:5)
• the thirsty are given the waters of life (21:6)
• this new heaven and new earth are the heritage of those who endure (21:7)
• the new Jerusalem radiates with the glory of God (21:11)
• no temple in the city for the Lord God and the Lamb are the temple (v 22)
• no need of sun or moon bc all will live in the light of His glory (21:23)
• there will be no night there (21:25)
• nothing unclean will enter (21:26)
• only those written in the Lamb’s book of life (21:27
What a day, glorious day, that will be.
Thanks for reading Revelation with me!
On to Nehemiah!
You are loved.