2 Corinthians 11:1-15
Paul feared that the people’s thoughts would be led astray. If you recall from the last section – he instructed them to “take every thought captive.” The enemy is into mind control, friends.
In this little section we have a description of the serpent and the serpent’s servants. May our thoughts be so devoted to Christ – that we are not distracted by the tactics of the enemy.
THE SERPENT (v 3):
THE SERPENT’S SERVANT:
• proclaims another Jesus (v 4)
• offers a different gospel (v 4)
• claims to be on the same mission (v 12)
• is a false apostle (v 13)
• is deceitful (v 13)
• is disguised as an apostle (v 13)
• is disguised as a servant of righteousness (v 15)
Don’t live distracted. Be devoted.