2 Corinthians 5:11-21
TEN WAYS CHRIST CHANGES US
- We know the fear of the Lord (v 11).
- We seek to persuade others (v 11).
- The love of Christ controls us (v 14).
- We no longer live for ourselves but for Him (v 15).
- We judge no one by worldly standards (v 16).
- We are new creations (v 17).
- We are reconciled to Christ (v 18).
- We are no longer guilty (v 19).
- We are entrusted with the message that others too can be reconciled (v 19).
- We are now ambassadors for Christ (v 20).
Happy Monday, friends! Let’s go out there and be new creations and spread the message that has been entrusted to us!
One thought on “2 Corinthians 5:11-21 Ten Ways Christ Changes Us”
Thank you for daily giving us Gods word