2 Corinthians 5:11-21
TEN WAYS CHRIST CHANGES US
- We know the fear of the Lord (v 11).
- We seek to persuade others (v 11).
- The love of Christ controls us (v 14).
- We no longer live for ourselves but for Him (v 15).
- We judge no one by worldly standards (v 16).
- We are new creations (v 17).
- We are reconciled to Christ (v 18).
- We are no longer guilty (v 19).
- We are entrusted with the message that others too can be reconciled (v 19).
- We are now ambassadors for Christ (v 20).
Happy Monday, friends! Let’s go out there and be new creations and spread the message that has been entrusted to us!