1 Corinthians 9
Paul had a laser-like focus on his purpose. Everything centered around sharing and living out the gospel.
What did gospel living look like for Paul?
SEVEN TIPS FOR GOSPEL LIVING
- Not insisting on certain “rights” if those rights would serve as a stumbling block to others (v 12, 15)
- View sharing the gospel as central to who you are (v 16)
- Find common ground with others in order to share the gospel (v 20-22)
- Everything is done for the sake of the gospel (v 23)
- Live with purpose (v 24)
- Live with self control (v 25)
- Live with a devotion to the destination (v 26)
It’s Saturday, y’all! ♥️