• is on a mission of justice (v 1, 3, 4)
• will not grow weary from his work (v 4)
• is a light for the nations (v 6)
• opens the eyes of the blind (v 7)
• sets prisoners free (v 7)
• guides his people (v 16)
• turns darkness into light (v 16)
• makes rough places level (v 16)
“These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them” (v 16). 🙌🙌
O Jesus…without him, how lost I would be…
👉 Anyone feeling bruised today? Like a wick only faintly burning? (v 3)
God says, “I will take you by the hand and keep you” (v 6).
Whatever is troubling you today – Jesus is faithfully on a mission to make all things right. He will not grow faint or be discouraged.