A lot of our stress in life comes from trying to control what is God’s to control. Trying to fix it all. Make it happen. Change hearts.
It’s a burden that we have placed on our own backs.
Here’s how it works…
- We fix our thoughts on God and we trust Him (v 3).
Think about Him. Trust Him. ✔️
- We wait for Him (v 8 ).
Not worry. Not hurry. Not scurry.
- We earnestly seek the Lord (v 9).
Not popularity. Not position. Not possessions.
We just want Him. ✔️
THEN… God can do in and for us what He desires to do in and for us.
- He gives perfect peace (v 3).
Not conditional. Not temporary.
Perfect peace. ❤️
- He will make our path level.
Not complicated. Not confusing.
He will clear the rubble. ❤️
- He will teach us the ways of righteousness (v 9).
Not confuse. Not condemn.
Make it so in my life, Lord.