I love this psalm so much. Just listen to the things David knew to be true of God.
• You have searched me (v 1).
• You have known me (v 1).
• You know my thoughts (v 2).
• You know my path (v 3).
• You know my words (v 4).
• You know where I am at all times (v 7-12).
• You created me with intentionality and you know me intimately (v 13-16).
And, then, my favorite – knowing me like you do, Lord – seeing where I am, Lord…
• You will never abandon me (v 18).
The Lord is faithful and constant. His love doesn’t come and go and neither does his presence. When others walk away – he does not. When the world gives you the cold shoulder – he says, “Come to me.”