What can the righteous do (vs 3?)
Isn’t that the question of the day? When evil is prowling? When the enemy is attacking? When the world seems to be coming apart at the seams?
What can the righteous do?
“We are powerless against this great horde that is coming against us. We don’t know what to do, but our eyes are on you” (2 Chronicles 20:12.)
That’s what the righteous can do. We can not flee (vs 1.) We can stand firm. We can stay focused on what we know.
• The Lord is in control. (vs 4)
• The Lord sees. (vs 4)
• The Lord tests the righteous. (vs 5)
• The Lord hates the wicked. (vs 5)
• The Lord is righteous. (vs 7)
• The Lord loves righteous deeds. (vs 7)
• The righteous shall behold the face of the Lord. (vs 7)