I was so excited to discover last night that Hayley @ Happy Hawkeye Homeschool House has given me my very first bloggy award…actually two of them, but I don’t like to brag 🙂 ! If you have never been to visit Hayley, you should hop on over and say “Hi.”
This is the first award and I am supposed to list 6 things that I am grateful for and then pass it on to 6 other people.
Six Things That I am Grateful for:
- God’s active presence in my life
- My husband who loves me unconditionally (and still thinks I’m hot after 6 years and two babies!)
- My fabulous children who make me laugh every day
- Our home, health and God’s many provisions
- Friends – those that I have known for years and the new ones I am meeting every day
- My job and a boss who, not only allows me, but encourages me to stay home on days like today when my littles ones are not feeling well.
I am passing this wonderful award of gratitude on to:
- My friend of many years, Nancy @ Pilgrim’s Wanderings
- My beautiful friend and mommy-to-be Christine.
- A lovely lady that I have had the privilege to get to know via the blog world…Jenni @ Live, Laugh, Love.
- A seriously funny lady! Missy @ It’s Almost Naptime.
- Not every one could make a weekend with bed bugs fun…only Carrie can do that!
- JMom over at Lots of Scotts who always posts something that makes me think and encourages me to be a better mom.
Now for the second award…The Lemonade Award for those who show attitude and gratitude. I love this one!
You are supposed to pass this to ten bloggers who exhibit good attitude or gratitude. I am passing this to the six lovely ladies above plus the four beautiful folks below!
- Linda can make me laugh any day of the week and I just love her attitude…You will want to bookmark 2nd Cup of Coffee.
- Melanie, another extremely funny lady, at Big Mama.
- Stephanie at My Life in a Boy’s World for her sense of humor and openess. You have to see her beauiful family.
- Stacy at Whispers of Grace…She is living with perseverence in her quest for Grace.
Thanks, again, Hayley!